Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nothing new

Arranged to meet with Dr P on Monday face to face which is sensible but I would have rather chatted on the phone to know the plan. I'm nervous I'll have to wait more than one cycle before the next try or that the Drs holidays in February will eat too far into the cycle after this one because mine are only 26 days. Fingers crossed it will be a plan I like. I could tell he didn't want to go into it on the phone and I didn't have the energy to ask. I just wanted confirmation of a negative result so I could ditch the progesterone and go out.

It will be strange not to have any medication booked in my mental diary, for the last 4 weeks I've had an injection or pessary due at 08.00 so I woke at 07.50 in a panic and had to remind myself it's really over and not just one of the strange dreams I've been having. I hope everything settles down soon, it's all very uncomfortable not like my usual periods. The glass of wine was overrated, I should have remembered from doing a detox before that the first glass is not always as amazing as you hoped, I didn't even finish it. It was nice to choose food and not have to worry and to get stuck into some caffeine at last.